November 2, 2011

WINNER

Happy Wednesday!!! So last night I didn't have class. I have two classes on Tuesday nights and the Professor is the same for both. So four hours in the same room with the same guy. LOL! He is a great Professor, pretty laid back. Well he is really in to civil war reenactments and such so he went away for a week to do a tour in GA or something. Anywho, NO CLASS!! Wahoo. So we had family dinner and a movie which is pizza and buffalo chicken. Then I had signed up for a knitting class at Michaels. Nice perk, employees get to take classes for free. I thought the class was on the 8th but to my surprise it was last night.

Being left handed made it really difficult to learn from a right handed teacher. She had a tough time teaching me. LOL! But alas, I went home with ONE hand warmer. It's like a fingerless glove. I have been practicing all morning to get the other warmer made before Saturday when I work so I can show her.

Anywho, I have a winner to announce. Do you remember the giveaway I had, the Inkadinkado stamp set? Well thanks to random.org, the winner is #4


Congrats, if you could please email me your snail mail I can get your prize in the mail to you. Please claim your prize within 72 hours. A new winner will be chosen if the prize is not claimed.

Have you seen this month's kits? Oh they are delightful!!! :-) Click here to check out the details!



3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Have fun knitting, I love it. I love the new it to. I'm glad you liked the cards and the Starbucks GC.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

The knitting teacher here keeps bugging me to go to her class... like I need ANOTHER hobby! lol!! Congrats to the winner! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

I would LOVE to learn to knit or crochet..but like Julie said, who has time for another hobby!!