November 15, 2011

A Happy Holiday

good Morning my friends!! I am going to keep this short and sweet. I am EXHAUSTED (I typed this last night at almost 11pm and I just feel wiped). Today I have an amazing LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Debbie created using Artful Delight's November monthly kit. There are still a few left if you would like to get your hands on one. :-)

Debbie is just amazing when it comes to details. Love this LO! For more details, please visit Debbie's blog.

That's all for today, stop by tomorrow for more crafty inspiration. :-)


Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee how Debbie did this!! LOVING the cutout trees!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Elisabeth said...

What a wonderful LO. So festive and pretty.

Lisa Echerd said...

A gorgeous layout. Love those extra large trees!

June Houck said...

Debbie, your LO is so beautiful! I hope you frame it and hang it in your home every Christmas. GORGEOUS!!!