May 7, 2012

Beauty

Happy Monday my crafty friends!!  So I think I have done everything I can so far for our move.  The only thing left is to find a home (rental) and a job. Well and of course to finish packing but I think everything else we need to pack is actually stuff we would use over the next 3 months and will either be packing and taking with us or throwing away.  We took several loads of stuff to the dump last week and a 1000 pound load of stuff to the scrap yard, mostly Tony's  tools and such that were old and I promised we would replace with nicer new ones when we got settled in AZ.  :-)  Now the good news as far as the job goes, thanks to my wonderful friend, Julie, for suggesting I apply at her work I might actually have a job.  I can't do anything more with it until it gets closer to our move date but it looks promising.  :-)  Thanks a ton Julie!!  :-)  So all we have to do is get Tony a job and we will be in good shape.  :-)

Ok so now for the crafty fun.  Today marks the first project for our other new Delightful Designer, Marcia.  You may remember her from our guest designer a few months back.  She does amazing work!! 



 MARCIA
WOW, isn't this LO amazing!!!!  For more details about this LO please visit Marcia's blog.  :-) 

I think that is it for today.  I am still waiting to hear from one of our winners that I announced yesterday. 

 


You are the winner of the Geo-Graphic stamp set.  Please send me an email with your mailing address so I can get your package in the mail.  :-)  
leeanne@artfuldelight.com
 

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! That lo is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee the colors and the way she did the title!! CONGRATS to Lisa too!! And yayyyyyyy... you know I have my fingers crossed for you for the job!!!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous layout...such an awesome design...

Missy Whidden said...

This is so stunning, Marcia!! I love how you created the opened circles for the title...like they're hidden. Genius!

LisaM said...

Love the layout!

Ya me on the winning the stamp set! I am so excited! thanks and I just emailed you!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work, Marcia!!!

June Houck said...

Gorgeous LO and a fabulous title!!!

Woot woot on your job prospects, Leeanne. Good luck to Tony too.

Debbie said...

Marcia did an amazing job with the sketch!!! Love the technique used on the title!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the B&W photos with the colorful paper.