May 30, 2012

You're Cute As A Button

Good morning my friends!! I can't believe this week is already half over. Pretty excited though. I have been working through my Excel homework and it really has been kicking my butt. Maybe it's my kids running around yelling and playing but I can't concentrate. For those that know Excel I am working on "SumIf" and I just can't get it. I just had to put it down. I guess I will work on it again when my kids are sleeping tonight, and when Tony is home and can help me. He knows Excel pretty well.

Take a look at today's LO.  It was created by our Delightful Designer, Debbie.

DEBBIE


Love all the layers and detail. For more  details about this LO, please visit Debbie's blog.

Boy oh boy, I just have so much going on in my mind that I just can't  focus.  I  wonder if something relaxing like scrapping or something might clear my mind.  Doesn't hurt to try, right?

7 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Gorgeous gorgeous layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry love... I am only a basic Excel girl at best... have to use it at work all day... but never enough time to learn it anymore than that! lol!! I love love love love Debbie's lo!! AWESOME design!!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is just gorgeous! I do love all of those layers!

Court said...

Gorgeous layout!!!

June Houck said...

Yummy Echo Park This & That!!! I just used that same paper combo to make some cards last weekend, but they won't post for a while yet...

So lovely and inspirational, Debbie, as always!

Diana Fisher said...

This is adorable!!! I love it!

crazeemommee said...

Hey Leanne, sorry I didn't see your comment until tonight...my email is pookee004@gmail.com. I sure wish I knew about Excel but girl, I am still learning myself...lol.