May 25, 2012

Make a wish and Trust....

Hap-Hap-Happy Friday!!! Who's glad the weekend is here? I know most of you are but for me, not so much. I have to work tonight and tomorrow night. I know it's only two days, I just don't like working nights. LOL!  I will suck it up!! :-)

Does anybody have any Memorial Day weekend plans?

Well today and tomorrow I will have some awesome projects to share. So if you are just relaxing at home this weekend be sure to stop by.

Today I have two cards to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Karen,  created using our May card kit.

KAREN

Absolutely fabulous cards. For more details on these, please visit Karen's blog.  :-) 

The May card and scrapbook kits are sold out.  I do hope you had a chance to get your hands on one.  Did you see our June kit reveal yesterday?  Well the kits are selling fast.  If you are interested in a kit, please email me as soon as possible - They may sell out again before the 1st.  leeanne@artfuldelight.com

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow, I will have a Spotlight Saturday post sharing amazing projects from our May guest designer. 


7 comments:

June Houck said...

Lovely and elegant cards...both!

Have a nice weekend, Leeanne. Be safe working at night :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You know what my plans are!!! *wink* I love love love these cards!! The shoes one is sooooooooooooo fun!!

Annette Allen said...

wow Karen's cards are so awesome...thanks for sharing..

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fabulous card, I'm in love with the shoe one and I'm not even a shoe girl.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

so fun! love those shoes and the first cards colors are beautiful!

Court said...

Gorgeous cards Karen and I TOTALLY ordered a June kit! It's awesome!

Debbie said...

Great cards Karen! Loving all those shoes!