May 21, 2012

My New Favorite Toy

Good Morning!! It is a gloomy day here in Virginia but I guess that's ok because I have to work most of the day to come home and then head to school tonight. No time to play today. :-(

I really like the LO I get to share with you today, well I LOVE all the LO's I get to share but this one shows that even with a more feminine kit like we have this month, Marcia was able to create a more neutral/masculine LO.  Marcia used our May scrapbook  kit to create this fabulous LO!!  :-) 

 MARCIA

I love the little paper airplane that she made for an embellishment.  :-)  For more details about this LO please visit Marcia's blog.  :-) 

Be sure to get in your entry for this month's sketch challenge, we only have 2 more days to enter.  Link up in the sidebar by May 23rd. 

8 comments:

Karen B. said...

What a cool layout and twist to the kit~

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Lovely work! Love that paper airplane!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhh I love love love this!! LOVING the chevrons and loveeeeeee the paper airplane!!!!

Unknown said...

That little airplane is adorable, love it!!

Deena said...

awesome layout with that kit...the papers are sooo girly and to come out with such a masucline looking page is really quite a feat!

Diana Fisher said...

I love the motion on this. great layout!

Debbie said...

So creative Marcia!!!

Court said...

SUPER fun layout! Way to go!