May 24, 2012

June kit reveal!! (winner announced)

I know I know it is a day early BUT I have some amazing projects to share with you tomorrow and Saturday so I decided to reveal a day early....I hope you don't mind. ;-)

We have 2 more awesome kits to share with you. I say this every month but Debbie has really done an amazing job picking the kits. I think other than picking a stamp set and some ribbon to add Debbie did it all......I hope you enjoy. As of right now after the subscribers get their kits we have a couple of each kits left.

 I will also announce the winner of the sketch challenge too. The winner will have their choice of either the card kit or scrapbook kit. So let's get started. :-) It is dark and gloomy here today so the photos are not the best.  I had to try and add some color and brightness to the photo when I cropped it. 

SCRAPBOOK KIT
 this kit will include

Simple Stories - Summer Fresh collection
1 - 12x12 collection kit which includes (6) 12x12 pattern papers, (1) 12x12 sheet of fundamental cardstock stickers, (1) 12x12 sheet of expressions cardstock stickers, (30) double sided cut-apart element pieces; BONUS (6) 4x6 transparency overlays

1 sheet - 12x12 Bingo Cards/Stripe

Basic Grey - PB&J collection 12x12 sheet (1 each)

Picnic Basket
Bag of Chips
Raspberry Jam
Fluffer Nutter
White Bread

Little Yellow Bicycle - Saturdays collection 12x12 sheet (1 each)

Lose Yourself/Lovely Labels

Coordinating cardstock - Bazzill Basics 12x12 sheet (1 each)

White Prismatic
Celery
Candle Glow Medium
Bazzill-Red
Admiral

Embellishments - size and color may vary per kit

1 - Discover chipboard shape - FabScraps
1 package - Basic Grey PB&J collection - Die-Cut Flowers
2 - LYB Saturdays collection - Felt and Burlap flowers
5 - LYB Saturdays collection - stick pins
5 - FabScraps - Fabric Covered brads
12 - FabScraps - Hand painted Wooden Buttons
Approx 16 feet - Red Twine
Approx 8 feet - Hemp Twine

CARD KIT

Simple Stories - Summer Fresh collection
1 - 6x6 paper pad which includes 36 sheets of paper


Basic Grey - PB&J collection 6x6 sheets (2 each)

Picnic Basket
Bag of Chips
Raspberry Jam
Fluffer Nutter
White Bread

Little Yellow Bicycle - Saturdays collection 6x6 sheets (2 each)

Lose Yourself/Lovely Labels

Coordinating cardstock - Bazzill Basics 8 1/2x11 sheets (2 each)

White Prismatic
Celery
Candle Glow Medium
Bazzill-Red
Admiral

Embellishments - size and color may vary per kit


16 pieces - Basic Grey PB&J collection - Die-Cut Flowers
2 - LYB Saturdays collection - Felt and Burlap flowers
5 - LYB Saturdays collection - stick pins
5 - FabScraps - Fabric Covered brads
12 - FabScraps - Hand painted Wooden Buttons
Approx 16 feet - Red Twine
Approx 8 feet - Hemp Twine
Approx 3 yards - Sheer Ombre Yellow/Green ribbon
1 - Paper Smooches stamp set - Geo-Graphic


Now for the winner of one of these fabulous kits.  Basically what I did was added both sets of entries together, which totaled 39 entries - then I used random.org to chose a number, which chose the number 38 - and the winner is.........

Congratulations Lynnda, please email me your snail mail so I can get your package in the mail.  leeanne@artfuldelight.com 
Also if you would like to pre-order either of the kits please email me.  



 

10 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Love the new kits and congrats to the winner!!

Court said...

Lucky Lucky Lynnda!!! I am so jealous! But I am definitely ordering the kit if there are some available!!! :)

TeenaBugg38 said...

OMgosh I LOVE this new kit!!!! And congrats to Lynda!!!!!

Michele said...

Congrats Lynnda! You will have fun with that kit!! :-)

Unknown said...

wow!!! i'm so happy to be a subscriber of these phenomenal kits. and, i can't wait for the next sketch challenge to put it to good use. congrats to the winner too!

Lynnda said...

Thank you so much!!! I'm lucky!!! So lucky duck!!! I'm so excited so thrilled...over-whelmed too!!... I can't believe it either!!! Once again thank you.... hugs...xoxo

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow these kits look amazing!!! congrats to the winner!
Lisa

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am loving June's KITS!! WOW!!!! And HUGE CONGRATS to my girl Lynnda!! Wooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Alice said...

more fabulous kits!!! =) love them and congrats to Lynnda! lucky girl!

June Houck said...

Beautiful kits...both!!!