May 26, 2012

Spotlight Saturday!

Happy Saturday my friends!! I cannot believe the end of another month is right around the corner.  I am in serious countdown mode - T-minus 66 days until we leave.  I couldn't be any more excited.  We are getting close to the time that we can find a home and confirm jobs.....Oh I am so excited about that too.  The job that I thought I was going to get but couldn't back in April because the training  classes started before I would get to Arizona have job postings that just got posted which means I think they will start in August.  I have been in touch with the HR rep and she said that we can move forward when the classes are available after I arrive in Arizona.  Ahhhhhh, I am so excited.  Now just to get Tony a job. 

Well today you are in for a treat.  I asked our sketch challenge winner for April, Yvonne from Do More With Less,  to be our Guest Designer this month....I know, I know the  month is almost over and I haven't  posted anything yet.  Well that's because she lives out of the country and for some reason it took FOREVER for her to get the package.  Well she got her package a week or so ago and she got to work.  So I don't just have one project to share with you - nope not two or three projects......I have NINE PROJECTS to share. Yvonne used our May scrapbook kit!  I told you, you were in for a treat!!!! 





 YVONNE










I am pretty much speechless!!!!!  NINE layouts with one kit - that is amazing.  Many of my designers, even though they are only asked to make 4 projects a month, say that after those 4 projects they still have a TON of product left from the kit.  Our kits really are an amazing deal for your money. 

All of these LO's are absolutely amazing, I LOVE the ones where she used misting and masking.

So what do you think, is that a lot of projects for one kit or what??  There are still some June kits left, I think we only have one scrapbook kit and 3 card kits.  They will officially go on sale in our store  June 1st.  BUT if you would like to pre-order please send me an email.  leeanne@artfuldelight.com

Well that's all for today.  For my those who celebrate Memorial Day- I hope you have a safe and wonderful weekend. 



6 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Wow, go Yvonne! Rock star layout, upcycle, crafty girl! If anyone can do it's Yvonne...

Court said...

Way to go Yvonne! She rocked the kit!!!

Deena said...

wow...so many gorgeous layouts with that fabulous kit!! moving day is getting close...boy does time fly! wishing you luck on the job fronts!

Karen B. said...

You have much to be excited about! Wow, Yvonne's layouts are pure amazement! Love her misting skills.

yyam said...

Thanks for having me! ;) I had lots of fun with the kit and still have loads left over...I'm thinking a mini and some cards!

Debbie said...

Always love seeing what Yvonne has created! She is super talented and I love her misting techniques! Great layouts!!!