May 4, 2012

Love, Admire, Respect

Good Morning and happy Friday!! Super quick post this morning because I am headed off to work (it is currently 4:45 as I type this so forgive me if my post doesn't sound right, I haven't had my coffee yet) :-) Today's cards are the first two projects from our other newest Delightful Designer, Karen.

Karen had suggested we have a card sketch and I thought it was an awesome idea, she also offered to create the sketches for us.  So these 2 cards are created using this months card sketch and our May card kit.  

KAREN

Aren't these cards amazing?  Love them!!!!  Now we have 2 sketches to play along with, you can have 2 chances to enter.  As of now there will still just be one winner and they will have their choice of which kit they would like. 

Be sure to stop by Karen's blog for more details and a TON of inspiration.  Have a great day!!

11 comments:

Lynn said...

True gorgeous Karen style! I love the bright cheery colors on the first card...truly fabulous!

Deena said...

great cards, and I love that there are two sketches now....love to play along with card sketches!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Fabulous cards Karen!! and a great card sketch too.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Woo hoo.... love Karen's work and what a fabulous way to kick off the new challenge.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeee the colors!

Annette Allen said...

Karen is so awesome...totally love her amazing cards...thanks for sharing.

Jennifer said...

Beautiful crds!

Court said...

FABULOUS job!!!

Debbie said...

Karen's cards are beautiful!!! Love the bright colors on the first one!

LisiB said...

The cards are beautiful and what a great idea to have a card sketch as well!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Woo hoo Karen! Gotta finish up my draft of this sketch...