May 27, 2012

There's gnomebody like you

Good Morning my friends! I was able to craft yesterday but I realized that I have way too much of my crafty stuff packed away. It was a little tough to get the project done but I made it work.

 I have a friend that asked me to make her a Thank you card.  I felt bad because she asked me to make a Mother's Day card and  time just slipped away and I didn't get to make it.  I even bought a stamp set specifically to make her card.  She wanted me to make it with some Gnomes.  I saw a super cute stamp set from Wilson Designs called Gnomebody Like You.  I just had to have it.  

Well I was bummed I didn't make her the Mother's Day card but then she came to me about a week or so ago and asked if I could make a Thank you card.  Since I was a bit short on time, my mojo is still slacking a little, and half my craft stuff is packed away, I borrowed the design from this card.





Think it turned out cute.  She wanted the recipients name on it so I used my Alphadot stamp set from Paper Smooches.   I love the stamp set because it is just the alphabet so I can spell whatever I want.  I actually used 3 stamp sets for this card.  I used Sentiment Sampler and Alphadot from Paper Smooches and also the Gnomebody Like You stamp set from Wilson Designs

I used pattern papers from our May kit. I paper pieced the gnome with a variety of papers.  I showed my friend the card and she absolutely loves it!!  That makes me happy.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.  I don't have to work so I get to spend the day with my kids.  :-) 

3 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

How cute is your gnome!!!

Karen B. said...

I love it when you showcase your own projects here, as you are so talented! This card is too cute! Love the door idea.

Debbie said...

Super cute Leeanne! Love the gnome!!
Enjoy the weekend.