February 24, 2012

19 months

Good Morning and Happy Friday! Wow the last 2 days have been pretty busy. Our town has a FB group where you can sell stuff like you would at a yard sale. I put just a few things on there yesterday and had such a huge response that I have been spending that last 2 days taking photos of the stuff we need/want to sell and getting it posted. We are pretty much selling all of our stuff. With the exception of our couches, our kitchen table that we built, our clothes, and of course my craft stuff. LOL!! I just need to get my butt in gear. :-)

Anywho it is Friday again and I am super excited. I have some awesome projects I will be sharing this weekend and I would like to start today with a LO that our Delightful Designer, Kelly created.

KELLY

Fabulous!!! Love it all, the detail and the colors. :-) For more details about this LO please visit Kelly's blog.

That's it for today. Well actually I might be back later to announce the winner of the sketch challenge. Oh, I totally forgot, I won't be having a Spotlight Saturday tomorrow because it is the 25th and that is the new kit reveal day. I will be showcasing Marcia's last project on the 28th.

5 comments:

Amanda Johnson said...

What a cute layout! Kelly always does such fabulous work!

Court said...

L-O-V-E Kelly's layout!!! AND... Pick #21! pick #21! haha. I know it's random, but I'd be SOOO stoked!!!

Deena said...

look at the gorgeous hair on that baby....wow....great layout too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awesome that you got some stuff sold for your move! I loveeeeeeeeeee that lo!! ADORABLE photo and loving the circles!

June Houck said...

I can't get enough of this adorable picture! Such a cute expression; 19 months is such a fun age :)

Good luck with your FB sales, Leeanne!