February 11, 2012

Spotlight Saturday


Good Morning!! I would like to welcome back Marcia this week for another Spotlight Saturday. Today she has 2 projects to share with us.

First up is a Valentine's Day card.

MARCIA
I love what she did with this card. The hearts are the sticky backed canvas sheet that is included in the kit. Did you know you could emboss the canvas? I didn't!

Next I would like to share with you the LO she created.


Fabulous LO!! For more details about these projects please visit Marcia's blog.

That's all for today. I am headed off to get ready for work. Oh, don't forget to enter my giveaway I have going on, it ends tomorrow. Click here to enter!!


7 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Wow! I am going crazy on those embossed canvas hearts! They look amazing! And all the typewriter imagery is the best! TFS!

li-bee-ti said...

Sweet projects!

Annette Allen said...

wow these are awesome...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwww!! These are GORGEOUS!! And congrats to Marcia on her first published poem! That is AWESOME!!

Debbie said...

Love how Marcia used the canvas!!! Cute card and a lovely layout!

Karen B. said...

Great card and layout, the colors are amazing!

Unknown said...

Awesome, beautiful creations!!!