February 9, 2012

Enjoy Nature

Good Morning my friends! Yay, it's Thursday!! I cannot wait for this week to be over. :-)

Today I have a LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Kelly, created using our February scrapbook kit.

Link
Fantastic, I just LOVE all the detail. For more details, please visit Kelly's blog.

Super quick post. I just realized I didn't finish my test that is due tonight. Thankfully it is only a few questions but with my three children, three questions could take a really long time.

5 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

This layout is stunning! I love the distressed edges and the flowers and leaves...oh my, absolutely love the colors!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the design and those photos!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful layout!! I LOVE the papers and the details are fabulous!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Wonderful layout! Love the scattering of flowers!

li-bee-ti said...

Great lo! so cheerful!
Good luck with all your tests!