February 5, 2012

So happy together

*this is my second post today, click here to see my post from this morning!*

Good evening all! I have had an awesome, relaxed day. Did some grocery shopping, dishes, laundry, completed part of one of my tests, knitted, made some pizza dough(for our pizza and buffalo chicken dinner) and now I am waiting for Tony to come home. The only way the day could be better is if I had some football to watch (we don't have cable, normally don't watch it so no sense paying for something we don't use....I do sometimes miss cable during football season)

Tonight I have a LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Abby, created using our February monthly kit.

ABBY
Now Abby gets sent our card kit but the last couple months she has been able to show us that even the card kits can be used to make LO's. Fabulous!!! For more details about this LO please visit Abby's blog.

I will be back in the morning!!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Love this page!

Annette Allen said...

amazing page layout..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee all her layers!! Glad you had a productive day! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Court said...

L-O-V-E this!!! Gorgeous! I love circles.

Debbie said...

Abby rocked the card kit!!! Love all the details in her layout!!

Unknown said...

This is such a wonderful layout, Abby!!! I love those cute clouds, and the circles!!

June Houck said...

Abby rocks. Her talent leaves my jaw on the floor with every project.