February 13, 2012

Documented

Happy Monday my friends!! How was your weekend? Are you ready to get this week started? I am only because I want to get my tests done, turned in, and behind me. LOL!! I finished all of one test and almost all of my second test and this morning I am working on the third test. The third test will probably take me the longest.
Oh well, I only have like 9 weeks left of school. I think I can handle it. :-)

Today I have a super fabulous LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Julie, created using our February scrapbook kit.


JULIE

I love the banner at the bottom and all the elements she added to the page. :-) For more details about this LO, please visit Julie's blog. :-)

That's it for today. I will announce the winner of the giveaway tomorrow. :-)

2 comments:

LisiB said...

Very sweet LO and 9 weeks of school sounds doable!Will you then start looking for a job?

June Houck said...

I love these pennants!!!