February 26, 2012

Scooting By To Say Hi

Good Morning! Did you see yesterday's post? Artful Delight is having a DT call and I also shared our March kit.

I am sad to say today is the last card I will be sharing with your from our Delightful Designer, Abby. She has been awesome to work with over the last year and super talented. :-)


ABBY

Holey Moley this card is superb!!! From the pattern paper she chose to the paper piecing on that fabulous scooter. LOVE it!! For more details about this card please visit Abby's blog.

Well I just realized the time and I am going to be late for work if I don't go now. LOL!

8 comments:

April said...

Awesome card Abby!!

Deena said...

this card is fabulous...love the 3-d effect from the scooter and the clouds behind the circle!

Court said...

LOVE it! LOVE Abby's work and LOVED being on the same team with her! SO glad she is staying on to do the sketches!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooo adorable! I loveeeeee that scooter!

Unknown said...

another great card from Abby :)

Diana Fisher said...

I have that scooter stamp! What a great reminder that I need to use it more. Love the card!

June Houck said...

Abby rocked the kit with this fun scooter car. Fab dimension, as usual :)

li-bee-ti said...

Awesome card! I love the dp and that paper piecing is superb! I really loved the cloud showing from the window. super cute!