February 17, 2012

I Love My Life

Good Morning!! WOW, is it the weekend already? I feel like just yesterday I was saying TGIF...

Well I am all done with my tests for the week so technically I can take it easy this weekend. I DO play on crafting. I made a card yesterday for a friends birthday and I also made some yummy treats to bring to school.

Today I have a fantabulous LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Kelly, created using our February scrapbook kit.

KELLY

LOVE the colors she put together. Love all the elements. Just perfect.

Next I have the card I made using the scrapbook kit. Mostly just the papers and flower embellishment pack is from the kit. I used my i-rock and a different stamp set.

LEEANNEAdd Image

And these are the treats. I made them for my family earlier in the week and they are supposed to be brownies but for bringing them to school and hopefully keeping myself from eating too much I tried them as cupcakes. When they were brownies and I had to cut myself a piece it ended up being a larger piece than I should have really eaten. Don't they look delicious. I gave everyone at school a disclaimer. You have to like chocolate, peanut butter, and cheesecake to have one. They were without a doubt delicious!!!!!

That's it for today. Stop by tomorrow for another Spotlight Saturday featuring Marcia.


7 comments:

LisiB said...

Goodness, these brownies look fabulous. I am starting to drool! Love the card you made and the LO is GREAT. Those bold colors just rock. HAve a great weekend

maddymuscles said...

That is so cute! Love the colors. Those treats look delicious :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love loveeeeeeee Kelly's lo and your card!! GORGEOUS!!! And YUMMMMMMMMMM to the brownies! I want one!!! Have a great weekend my friend!!

Lisa Echerd said...

Good idea to bake brownies all the same size. HOpe you have fun crafting this weekend.

April said...

Super cute layout and card ladies!! And Leeanne...I neeeeeeeeeeed that recipe!!!

Karen B. said...

Wow, those goodies look yummy! Good thing they aren't around me! Great card and great layout from Kelly!

Deena said...

OMG those look delicious, but not as delicious and that cute little baby's face on that scrapbook page...awesome job ladies!