February 3, 2012

We Grow Together

TGIF my friends!! Does anyone have any plans this weekend. Well my only plans are to work today and tomorrow and I have off on Sunday but I will spend it doing homework. Ya me!! I hope to get some crafty time in. I have bought some new stuff this week and would love to create with it.

Today I have an AWESOME LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Kelly created using the February scrapbook kit.

KELLY


I love how she used a darker background paper with all the colored embellishments. It really makes them stand out. For more details about this LO, please visit Kelly's blog.

I hope everyone enjoys their day! See you back here tomorrow for another Spotlight Saturday and a new Guest Designer. You will be in awe over the LO that was created. :-)

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow what a great page...love all that fun detail...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this one from Kelly! LOVEEEEEEEE the photos and all the circles! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Debbie said...

Love the dark background!!! It does make everything pop!!! Great layout Kelly!

June Houck said...

Kelly, your LO is beautiful and fabulous. I have admired it many times, but could not leave a comment before now. Beautifully done!