February 27, 2012

This Is What Life Is All About



Oh happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty crazy. Where most of you look forward to the weekend and dread Monday's; I look forward to Monday's and dread the weekend. Even though I go to school all week it is a little more relaxed around my house M-F.

Today I have a fabulous LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Julie, created using our February kit.

JULIE

This month's kit was one of my favs and it stinks I haven't been able to play with it more. But I am excited about all the inspiration I got from our DT this month so when I do get time to craft I will know where to start. :-) For more details about this LO, please visit Julie's blog.

Alright well I have 2 more projects to share with you this month using our February scrapbook kit so be sure to stop back tomorrow and Wednesday. :-)

3 comments:

June Houck said...

I love all the scallops...the printed border, the punched borders, and the circles :) Fun and fabulous LO, and a terrific photo too!

Unknown said...

Loving Julie's layout! The fun borders and all the circles look so cute!

li-bee-ti said...

Julie's layout is fab, as always! I love the scallops and circles.