November 5, 2012

Cherish these Moments



Hello my friends!

How was your weekend?  Mine was pleasant.  Went by super fast as usual.  I worked Saturday and then Sunday I spent with my kids.

Today we get to share with you the first project from our new Delightful Designer, Ashley.

  Hi!  My name is Ashley Horton and I am a wife and stay at home mom, to our three children.  I also home school, so I guess I am a Teacher, also!  I began Scrapbooking over 6 years ago and have been going strong ever since.  I've enjoyed everything about the hobby of Scrapbooking, from learning new techniques, finding out what Manufacturers and styles I like working with, and especially the friendships I have made with other Scrapbookers around the world.  I have been very blessed, in reaching my Scrapbook goals and have the opportunity to design for Love My Tapes, Creative Scrappers, Get It Scrapped!, Frosted Designs, and ScrapFIT, and now I am excited and looking forward to designing for Artful Delight!  I have also been published in Creating Keepsakes magazine, ScrapStreet magazine, and Scrapbook News & Review.  In my (rare) spare time, I also enjoy spending tme with family, reading, and cooking.


ASHLEY

Isn't this LO fabulous??  Love all the detail.  Let's be sure to stop by Ashley's blog and welcome her.  :-) 

Have a wonderful Monday!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee Ashley and love love love love her lo!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Debbie P said...

Beautiful layout! Love all the gorgeous pp's and title work! Yeah Ashley!

Debbie said...

Love Ashley's take on the sketch, especially her paint splatters and how she altered the flowers!

MS said...

Hi Ashley, nice to meet you! Gorgeous LO!

June Houck said...

Lovely LO, Ashley! I am looking forward to your Artful Delight posts.