November 30, 2012

Happiness will find you

Can you believe it is the last day of November? 

I am in shock that this year is almost over.  I know it is a bit early but my New Year's resolution is to do better with our household budget and with our finances.  Since our move things have been a little our of wack and next year I will do better with that.  LOL!!

So today is the last project we will be sharing using our November kit.  There are still some left if you would like to pick one up.  Click here to make your purchase.  

Our Delightful Designer, Rose will end the month with a bang with this awesome card.  

ROSE

Those are probably my favorite pattern papers from this month's kit, so bright and colorful and use with the dark background, LOVE it. 

What are your  plans for the weekend?  Well if crafting is in your plans, stop by tomorrow because we will be sharing our new sketches for our December sketch challenge.  :-)

5 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

I love Rose's card and those papers were my favorite as well. All that stitching on the card just makes it POP!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Come on Miss Accountant -- get it together there!! LOL!!! :) You know I am playing :) Don't want anyone else to read this and think I am being mean to my girl Leeanne!!!!!!

I loveeeeeeeeeeee Rose's card!! LOVING that stitching!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!

Annette Allen said...

I love this card by Rose...so pretty and love the DP she used..great design

Karen B. said...

Yay for a new kit in the mail today, and gosh darn, this card from Rose is amazing!

June Houck said...

EEK! *LOVE* and swoon. This card rocks, Rose! Gorgeous.