November 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Wine Label

Happy day my friends! 

I am so glad the elections are over, no more ads!!  LOL!!  I was really upset yesterday when I went to make sure I was registered to vote I realized that I wasn't.  Apparently when we moved to Arizona and I got my license they didn't sign my up to vote.  They signed Tony up to vote and we got our license the same time.  So I guess I need to register before the next elections.  

Alright well let's welcome  back our Delightful Designer, Erin, for another month.  Erin started a month late so she is staying on thru November.  

ERIN

 Super cute!! 

Well I am running late for work again so I am heading out.  See you tomorrow!!  :-)
 
Also we still have a couple card and scrapbook kits left, click here if you would like to purchase one. 

6 comments:

June Houck said...

Oh, I love the grey, Erin! So pretty :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a great way to dress up a wine bottle. I can definitely see using this for the upcoming holidays.

Doreen Vasquez said...

Cute/great idea!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Bummer about them not registering you! I loveeeeeeeeee that wine tag!!! Beautiful!!!!

MS said...

Fun project, thanks for sharing :)

Debbie said...

Love it Erin! The stamped background looks amazing!