November 18, 2012

So Sweet


Goooooood Morning!!  Sunday=Football, yippeeeeeee!!  :-) 

Hopefully I will be able to get my errands done before football starts, I have to get some groceries and all the fixins for turkey day.  What are your plans for the holiday week?  Do you have family coming to town?  Are you going out of town to visit family? 

Well, we have no family here in Arizona so we will spend the day with just us which I am A.O.K with.  We are going to make a feast for 50 (lol) like we always do and hopefully get to watch our favorite movie, A Christmas Story. 

Do you go out shopping on Black Friday or Black Thursday?  Stores sure are opening a whole lot earlier as the years pass.  I remember last year when I worked at Michaels we opened at 4pm.  Thankfully I didn't have to work but I just can't believe that stores are opening on Thanksgiving now. 

So here is Maricopa AZ it is still developing so the only retail store we have is a Walmart.  In order to go to a mall or Target or anything we have to drive 35-40 minutes.  So, my point is, my daughter and I thought about going out on Black Thursday for some of the Walmart deals but I foresee the entire town of Maricopa being there.  LOL! I have never gone out for Black Friday, wait I take that back, one year I went to Kmart for some deals they had in electronics and I remember waiting in line for a REALLY long time just to pay. 

Alright, well we have a beautiful LO to share today.  Our Delightful Designer, Debbie created  this beauty. 


DEBBIE
I always love all the fussy cutting and detail Debbie adds to her LO's.  :-) 

That's it for today.  If you get crafty today be sure to play along with our sketch challenge.  You have until November 23rd.  :-)

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

We are having the family over here for dinner :) I have never gone out on Black Friday -- as most times I have to work -- which is ok with me -- there are some crazies out on that day! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee Debbie's lo!! I saw it earlier on her blog... and it is AMAZING!!!

LisiB said...

What a wonderful layout! So pretty.
We don't have Thanksgiving here in Austria (celebrated that in September) so all that Black Friday shopping is not applicable because everybody has to work!

June Houck said...

Gorgeous LO, Debbie!

Carol W. said...

This year Thanksgiving with my hubby's family is at our home and I'm actually looking forward to it. NO black friday shopping for me, this year, I ventured out the past two and it was horrible ~ the people here scary and by the time I was finished I just wanted to curl up and cry.

Gorgeous layout, great design.

wendipooh13 said...

stunning page wow!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

This is gorgeous Debbie!! Love the way you used the frame around your photo and added the Pink twine around it!!