November 28, 2012

Love and Thanks...

Happy Wednesday. 

Only 3 more days of work. This weekend there is a Holiday Festival at my kids school that should be super fun, can't wait. 

So today we have two projects to share.  One from our Delightful Designer Karen, and the other from Erin.  Today is Erin's last post with Artful Delight.  I hope that she has been an amazing inspiration for all of you over the last 6 months.  If you weren't already followers I hope you became one so Erin can continue to inspire you with her awesome creations.  

First up is Karen's card.  I love what she did with the elements in the kit.  
Karen
Next up is Erin, I also love what she did with the elements from the kit.  In the second project she used the fabric heart and created another embellishment with it.  Rose created a similar embellishment on one of her projects.  Love how the team has thought outside the box with the kit contents this month.  :-)


Erin




I want to thank Erin for all the work she did for Artful Delight over the last 6 months.  It was an honor to have her on the team.  :-) 

6 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Thanks Leeanne, it's been a blast!

Annette Allen said...

great cards..Love Karens big heart...so cute..

Debbie said...

Love the boldness in Karen's card! Will miss you Erin! Love your card and gift holder.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love these cards!!! And I will miss Erin's creations!! Did you get my email the other day Leeanne? :)

MS said...

Beautiful cards! I just played with that gorgeous fabric heart. Now I wish I had another one!

Ashley Horton said...

Great cards Ladies!! So much variety from the kit!!