November 13, 2012

Cherish your firsts

Hello! 

Well it's back to work for me today.  My three days off went too fast.  But I do have tomorrow off again.  LOL!  Gotta love "banker's hours."  

Today we have a super cute LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Kate, created using our November scrapbook kit.  
Cherish Your Firsts 
 
Love the argyle background.  Fabulous LO!!
 
Alright well off to work I go.  I will see you back here tomorrow.  "Same bat time, same bat channel."  (did any of you watch Batman when you were younger?)  
 

3 comments:

Tamika said...

Awesome stitching!

Ashley Horton said...

Kate, I love the papers you put together on this page and the argyle pattern behind your photo is so awesome!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the diamonds and the stitching!!!!