November 3, 2012

Happy Times


Good Morning!  I get to share two more projects today from two more of our new Delightful Designers.

First up is Sherry:






Hi my name is Sherry and I live in Minneapolis with my husband Joe, our son Justin and a mean Conure Parrot named Birdie. I have been creating stuff since I can remember and fell in love with card making and scrapbooking about 15 years ago and have been doing it ever since. I am excited to be here and can't wait to meet you.

Sherry

Next is Lisa:


My name is Lisa Wilkinson. I am a mommy to 6. A wife to the love of my life. A home schooler, a creative girl who finds joy in creating something everyday, whether it be a craft or activity for my children, something to add a little spice to our home or a cherished layout for our scrapbooks that will be meaningful and lasting. I am always creating something and that brings me such joy! I have been scrapbooking for over a dozen years and my style has slowly evolved into what it is now... layered, lumpy, bumpy, misty, sewed on, with a lot of white space. It is "organized-messy".   I feel so blessed to be on the Artful Delight Design Team!
LISA



Two fabulous projects showcasing our two kits this month!!  Be sure to stop by their blogs and welcome them to our team.  

I am heading off to work (a little late) oooops.  LOL!!  See ya next week.  :-)

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love love love both Sherry's and Lisa's work!!! Have fun at work!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love your card Sherry!! Great use of the Kit and the Sketch! And Lisa your layout is so pretty!! Love all of the layering behind your photo!

Rose said...

Sherry and Lisa have both made beautiful items :)

June Houck said...

Very pretty projects, Sherry and Lisa! I am excited to see what you all will create with your Artful Delight kits!