November 14, 2012

Fancy a cuppa?

Oh good morning!! 

So I ended up sleeping on the couch last night.  LOL!!  We had two of my lil ones in bed and a Jack Russell that thinks she needs half the bed to herself.  The last couple nights I have had visitors in my bed and I end up sleeping on the very edge and my arms  go numb all night because they are stuck in the same position.  So last night I decided to sleep on the couch.  Oh was it comfy.  So when I went back upstairs this morning to get ready, Tony was sleeping on my side of the bed.  When I asked why he said it was because my 15lb dog took over his side.  LOL!!  The best part is we have a huge king size bed but yet we still end up sleeping on the edge of the bed.  Well thankfully I have today off because I am exhausted.  

Today is Wednesday and for the month of November we will share two projects on Wednesdays.  :-)  So much inspiration to share this month.  It's awesome isn't it?  

First up is Erin....


Erin

Erin created a tea bag holder.  So cute!!

Next up is Karen sharing a beautiful CAS card that is just absolutely lovely. 

 Karen


Amazing inspiration today.  

Well that's all for today.  Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a great project by Erin and Karen's card is simply stunning.
Hoping you get a better nights sleep tonight.

Ashley Horton said...

Great job Erin and Karen!! Love the variety you Ladies are creating with the Card Kit!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!!! That reminds me of Dandy... and you have seen how little he is! LOL!!!!

I loveeeeeeeee the cards!!! Beautiful!!!

June Houck said...

Very pretty cards, Karen and Erin!