November 9, 2012

Hello Friend

Happy Friday my friends!! 

Today we have a super awesome card to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Sherry, created using our November card kit.  

SHERRY

The only thing on this card that isn't included in the kit is the alphas.  Awesome card, I love that pattern paper.  :-)  Probably my favorite one in the kit.  

Alright well I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday.  I know I will because after today I don't go back to work until Tuesday!!  Woot Woot!!  :-) 

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

love this card...great design.

MS said...

Ohhh, love those colors!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeee this!! Beautiful colors!! Have a great long weekend!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Too cute Sherry!! Love the rounded edges and the Gray mixed with the floral pattern!