November 2, 2012

Hello There

Happy Friday my friends!! 

Not only is it Friday but I am super excited to be sharing with you the first project from our new Delightful Designer Rose.  


Hi, my name is Rose and I am married to a wonderful man that not only supports my crafty obsession hobby but encourages it. We are empty nester's with just our two spoiled fur babies Precious and Q left at home.

And here is Rose's first project using our November card kit.  
 ROSE
Fabulous!!!  Let's all give Rose a warm welcome and stop by her blog and say Hello.  Rose also used this month's card sketch. 

Alright well that's it for today.  I hope everyone has a delightful Friday!!

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Congrats to Rose..first post is awesome..Love this card..great stitching and awesome design..

Sherry Eckblad said...

Welcome Rose. I love her style and can't wait to see more.

MS said...

Nice to meet you, Rose. Gorgeous card, I love the panels!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyy Rose!!! love love love your card!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love your first reveal, Rose!! Such a great design using the Card Sketch!!

June Houck said...

Woot woot, sweet Rose! I knew you would rock the AD kits...I can't wait to see more Rose goodness here at Artful Delight!