January 23, 2014

Be Mine and More........

 
Hi, Sandi here with a couple more cards I created with the wonderful January card kit.  The above card I made for my son Adam for Valentine's Day.  He and his sons, Jacob age 12 and Cole age 8 love to go to movies so I thought a fun gift for him (and not too mushy) for Valentine's Day would be a movie gift card.  I used one of the kraft envelopes from the kit as the gift card holder and I just LOVE the Movie Night stamps included in the Paper Smooches stamp set from this month.  Honestly one of my very favorite parts of the card kits every month is looking forward to the fantastic stamp set that will be in the kit and this month there are TWO stamp sets!!
 
 
Next up, I cut a window in my gatefold card to show off my sweet little birdie.  The birdie and the quote are from the Fancy Pants Beloved Collection. I love everything in this kit and have used a good part of it already and intend to use up every scrap and embellishment in this kit.  Stay tuned next week for 2 or maybe even three more projects.  For details on how you can get your own kit go HERE.


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute Sandi!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are adorable!!!! I am loving the circle window!!!!

Ruth G said...

Your movie card is such a great idea for a masculine card! I love the kraft envelope and that stamp is so much fun!
It's super sweet to have the bird peeking out of the window! I adore the papers you used as well as those blingy hearts!
TFS!