January 10, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day layout


Happy Friday to all! And hoping everyone has a wonderful weekend! Aimee here with you and I have a Valentine's Day layout to share with you. These pics are of my sweet girl and her opening her Valentine's Day gift. I love that my pictures blend beautifully with the January scrapbook kit! And how gorgeous are all of the matching embellishments?!?! I am having fun digging into this kit and creating with it!


For more details please visit my blog here.

. . . Aimee

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a cutie pie...love the sweet layout Aimee!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute!! LOVE this!

June Houck said...

Precious layout, Aimee!

Ruth G said...

Super sweet! Lots of great elements all put together so wonderfully! Thanks so much for sharing!