January 29, 2014

gift card holders


Hello, it's Amy here with a couple quick cards:


The January Card Kit comes with Studio Calico envelopes.  I decided to have some fun with them and incorporate them into a clean & simple card design.

This 'sweet' card has a die cut from the January card kit.  I decided to replace the original thread that kept the flaps together with twine that I had in my stash.  I used my pinking shears to trim the side off of the envelope so that I could pop a gift card inside.


I used the same concept on my second card.  I kept the thread intact on this envelope but rather than use another die cut for the sentiment, I used the Paper Smooches stamp set that came in the kit.


Super  E  A  S  Y  cards.

For more deets, please pop over to my blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Lynnda said...

How clever!! Love these cards Amy!! Hugs x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is just AWESOME Amy!! I loveeeeeeeee it!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Totally LOVE this clever gift card idea from Amy! What a fun way to use those adorable kraft envelopes!

Sandi said...

what a great idea!!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are so cute! LOVE!