January 20, 2014

Cousins!

Good morning! Suzanne here sharing a layout of my adorable daughter with 2 of her beautiful cousins. I love these girls! They are as sweet as they are cute!



And if you love cute and girly, than you must LOVE this month's scrapbook it! Check it out in the store HERE!


The quote says "Cousins are the first friends we have as children. No one understands our crazy family like cousins do." True no?



Everything on my layout is from the January kit except for those wood alphas (only because I used up all the "s's" from the included alpha on my "Sass" layout.. lol!).

Have a great week!
-Suzanne

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this! So cute!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

awwwww...super CUTE

Ruth G said...

Love this layout! The papers are so cute and the photo is beyond priceless! The birds are perfect additions! Thanks so much for sharing!

Debbie said...

Adorable Suzy!!

June Houck said...

Oh my goodness, Suzanne, another beautiful layout!