January 31, 2014

Love Notes

Happy Friday everyone! Aimee here with one more layout created with the January kit! My sweet baby girl is all the time writing me little notes telling me how much she loves me. I NEVER get tired of receiving her little love notes to me!! So I thought this was something that needed to be documented and the January kit has the perfect papers/embellishments to do just that!


I took one of the Pebbles envelopes and tucked a few of her little love notes in it.


For more details of my layout, please visit my blog.
Aimee


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo beautiful!! LOVING that you included her note!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

awwwwww...

Giorgia Rossini said...

such a cute page. I love the idea of including her lovely note

Ruth G said...

Those little notes are the most treasured keepsakes! Great way to make sure they are saved - on a super sweet layout with a picture that is the same age! TFS!