January 7, 2014

My love for you grows!


 Hi everyone! Julie with you here to share 2 layouts I made with the amazing January kit! This month's kit ROCKS! I made a total of 7 layouts and 1 altered project this month!! :)


This first layout I am sharing today is based on this month's sketch :) 



And here is my take on it!



 (everything is from the January kit expert for the sparkly heart - I had that in my crafty stash) 


And here is my second layout - 



 This one I had lots of fun making! I punched hearts along the white background paper I used on here - then I punched more hearts out from scraps I had used on other layouts and placed them on top of the punched heart border I had created -- I used 3D foam dots to add some depth.  :) 






7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I know those people :)

June Houck said...

A super sweet layout of Brookie...I really like your use of the circles, tags, and stickers. Your heart border on your soul mate layout is stunning!!! Absolutely brilliant design element.

And I totally agree, this month's kit ROCKS!!! Tied for top 3 (in my humble opinion) along with June 2013 and June 2012 (those summer fresh papers....drool!) LOVE :)

~amy~ said...

okay, okay, okay...way to rock the kit Julie!

sandi said...

These look wonderful! Love what you've done here Julie! Yeah!

Jo said...

you just keep getting better and better! thanks for the fab inspiration!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such fabulous layouts! LOVE the stamped background and LOVE the border of punched hearts. SO totally inspired by Julie's work!

Raechelle Bellus said...

These are fantastic! I just love how fun and versatile your style is!