January 14, 2014

Be mine!

 Hi everyone! Julie with you here to share 1 altered project and 1 layout I made with the amazing January kit! This month's kit ROCKS! I made a total of 7 layouts and 1 altered project this month!! :)

I had this old recipe box in my "to alter" box I keep in my crafty area (yes, I have a "to alter" area in my crafty area ... I am big on upcycling! LOL!) and I decided to use it for my daughter's Valentine's box for her school party :) 




And here is the layout I have to share today! :) 




8 comments:

Michelle said...

This is darling! Those sweet little birds stole my heart. What a wonderful idea to create a Valentine Box. You're daughter must be so excited.

~amy~ said...

Soooo fun Julie! Love the altered box for brookie and your layout is just too cute!

Giorgia Rossini said...

I love that altered box!

Julie said...

The altered box is such a cute idea! I might make one for my photos that I have laying around! lol I really love the layout too! Great job!!

Julie
http://www.artworkbyjm.com/

Unknown said...

I love your altered box Leanne! And the layout is really cute! :)
Lizy xx

Audrey Pettit said...

Julie is a constant source of inspiration to me! Equally amazing at altered projects, cards, and layouts! I just adore this little altered Valentine box! And the layout is gorgeous. Way to rock the awesome patterned papers in this kit!

Anonymous said...

This is SUCH a GREAT page!
Really love this!
And adore this kit!

Raechelle Bellus said...

I echo Audrey's sentiments~ The box is so cute and fun, and the layout is awesome!