January 30, 2014

We Totally Click and more.......

Hi....Sandi here today to share two more cards with you.  I cannot believe how large these Artful Delight card kits are!  I have made nearly 10 cards and have barely made a dent in my kit.  This one is going to be for my hubby as we both enjoy photography:
 

And this card is a thank you for a sweet online friend.
 
 
I will let you in on a secret....I just received the February card kit and you will not want to miss it.  There are TWO stamp sets included and loads of awesome embellishments and papers.  Sign up for your subscription HERE.



5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh these are just gorgeous Sandi!!! I am LOVING that camera on the first one!

Anonymous said...

Both of the cards are great, but I LOVE the first one. That cut out for the camera circle is awesome!

Ruth G said...

Two fabulous cards! I love the cutout in the Valentine - so clever and fun! The thank you is so very pretty! I'm sure they'll both be enjoyed very much!

Barbara Greenberg said...

Two great cards. You have made some fantastic cards with this kit and I was the lucky Barbara to receive the thank you card. Thank you Sandi for sharing.

Ashley said...

GORGEOUS cards, Sandi!