January 9, 2014

You Make Me Smile

 
Sandi Pressley here and I love Valentine's Day.  I love to tell my family how much they mean to me and Valentine's Day is a day to do just that.  When I found out that the January kit was love/Valentine's Day themed I {may} have let out a little squeal!  And the colors are my very favorite....who can go wrong with pink, red and aqua???  This first card that I made was inspired by Suzanne's awesome sketch:
 
 
Try your hand at this sketch and/or the layout sketch and you could win a kit of your choice from Artful Delight.....details on the sketch challenge are right HERE.
 
Here is a picture of the entire January card kit---it is chock full of fun and pretty stuff all coordinated for you to make pretty cards and projects.
 
 
There are a few kits left you can check out the details HERE.


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh this is gorgeous!! I love that design!!!!

~amy~ said...

awwww....so sweet Sandi!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the whimsical feel to it.

Ruth G said...

Wonderful! The papers are super sweet and the scalloped edge makes it even sweeter! TFS!

June Houck said...

Super sweet card, Sandi!