January 27, 2014

Love To Love Ya Baby :)

Good Monday morning, all! Suzanne here to share my last layout with the January Scrapbook Kit. And let me tell you I still have LOTS left. These kits are packed!  Here's my page:


Love the title diecut :) I certainly love to love on my baby girl (here at 3 weeks old). My husband went back to work that day and I sent him this "selfie".



This envelope holds a private message to her.


I think my favorite thing about this layout (besides the pic hehe) is the You + Me flair :)


Thanks for stopping by Artful Delight today and checking out my project. Have a great week!!
-Suzanne

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! LOVING the flair buttons and how you used the envelope!!!!!

~amy~ said...

What an adorable picture! Love your layout! So Sweet!

TeenaBugg38 said...

how sweet!!!

June Houck said...

Such a sweet picture of you and your precious daughter and an equally lovely layout!

Sandi said...

I love all your layouts of you and your sweet baby girl that you made this month with your kit Suzanne. You are very inspiring. This page is so sweet it just makes me want to say "awwwww". Great title and sub title.

Ruth G said...

Wow! I adore all the fabulous papers you used on your layout! And the flair is so soft and sweet! I think you must have dressed for this collection, because the picture is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing!