January 13, 2014

So Ready to Meet You!

Good morning! Suzanne here to share another layout using the January Scrapbook Kit. I am in loveee with the patterned papers included in this month's kit. So, I cut a few of them into various shapes and sizes of hearts to label 3 of the sets of people that came to visit my baby girl when we brought her home. I embellished the 3 photos with those fun photo corners and tickets that came in the die cut pack. There is SO much in this kit to create so many cute projects. Check it out here.

Have a great Monday!
-Suzanne

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVING those photos and the hearts!!!!

~amy~ said...

absolutely darling!

Julie said...

Love this layout and the hearts on the side for journaling. Really cute!

Julie
http://www.artworkbyjm.com/

Aimee Kidd said...

Sweet layout! Loving the hearts!

Ruth G said...

I love it! Super sweet papers put together on a really fabulous layout! Thanks so much for sharing!