November 3, 2010

A boys best friend

Phew! (wiping sweat from my brow), I just got this LO in before the deadline. With 33 min to spare. This LO was created to play along with Sketchy Thursday's 10/28/10 sketch.

I say this sketch and for some reason I just know I wanted to play. I would have had this LO done this morning but Walmart made a BIG boo-boo getting my pics printed. I think the photo tech chic woke up late and then she claims she never got my first online order. Oh it was a mess. So I picked the pics up on my way home from school. I came home, made dinner, fed and bathed all 3 kids, put two of the three lil ones to bed and I then crafted while my Lil man watched Toy Story 2 for the 157th time. We rented Toy Story 3 from Redbox last night and I think in less than 24 hours, we watched that movie a dozen times. Is that even possible? LOL!

Anywho, here is the sketch and my LO! Hope you enjoy. And make sure you stop by tomorrow or shall I say Friday, well and Saturday, because I will have some more projects that the lovely DT made using November's Monthly Kit!


Now after typing this and dealing with my son I am down to 16 minutes.

Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

Karen B. said...

Sounds like a hectic day, but your results are fabulous!

heidi said...

this is just so cute!!!!

TeenaBugg38 said...

LOL....Omgosh I have been where you are MANY times!!!! You rocked it! I love those fun basic Grey papers and the photos is just too stinkin cute!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is sooooooooooooooo cute cute cute!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that photo and loving all the puppy goodies!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marlene said...

Awww..it's adorable!!! Love the layout...but the photo is just too cute for words!

LisiB said...

Really, really cute! You did a fabulous job with your sketch. I played along as well. The sketch was just fantastic.