November 17, 2010

The Duck Whisperer

Hello bloggy buddies! Happy Wednesday. Yesterday was a really great day except for having to drive an hour each way in the rain up and down the mountains to take my daughter to her Ortho. I was so trying to get pics of the trees, OMGoodness they were beautiful. By the time we got home it was nap time for the two lil ones.
Since it was a cold, gloomy rainy day, my lil man Tony and I cuddled in bed and watched movies and both ended up falling asleep for about an hour together. What a better way to spend the afternoon than cuddling with my son. Well it would have been greater if daddy was home and the 2 lil ones were old enough to cuddle in bed too. They just don't sit still. LOL!

Well today I have a LO to share that Jamie made. She used Happy Together collection pack from Fancy Pants. This one is sold at Artfuldelight but we are currently out of stock. Will be available really soon.
Fabulous LO, I really love the colors in that collection. Well I hope y'all have a great day!

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds like you had a FAB DAY!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!!! the colors are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

April said...

Sounds like you had a great afternoon yesterday Leeanne...I looooooove snuggly days too. ;)

Awesome layout by Jamie and what a cute title!!
- April

Court said...

Fabulous Jamie!

Marlene said...

Oh very pretty! Fabulous colors, indeed!