November 15, 2010

Sweet Dreams

Good Morning! Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. Mine was pretty uneventful and mildly relaxing. I got some housework done and some homework done. So I guess it was pretty productive. I also ran some errands. Is my life exciting or what? LOL! I cannot believe next Thursday is Thanksgiving. This year is coming to an end quickly and I just can't believe it. Unfortunately my oldest daughter will not be spending the holidays with us. Thanksgiving she will spend with her dad and his side of the family. Christmas she will be spending with my parents and the rest of the family in IL. Makes me sad I won't be able to make it but Tony can't get the time off work.

Anyways, today I have two projects to share with you. The first one is a LO that Jamie created using the November Monthly Kit. Seriously there is so much in this kit, you can create so many wonderful things. Elisabeth, our GD made 5 LO's and she may have had a little left over to make something else. Our DT member Debbie will have made 4 LO's and a card and if you have seen Debbie's fabulous LO's you will see she likes to layer and she still had plenty to make the 4 LO's with a little left over for a card. In addition, included in the kit is a bottle of Glimmer Mist and Stickles. Those will last much past the 4-5 LO's that can be made. So this kit is worth the money, get your hands on it while there are still some available. :-)

What a doll! She is too cute. And that LO is fabulous!

Up next is a card I made for the Waltzingmouse Sketch #23 challenge. I have never played along at Waltzingmouse but when I saw the sketch on Alice's blog over at Alice's {Little} Wonderland I knew I wanted to play along.

I used Basic Grey's Jovial collection for the PP on the card. The 6x6 paper pads are available at Artfuldelight.
The holly is a sneak peak of an item in the December Monthly Kit. I used some Stickles and colored in the "peace". That sentiment is the Christmas Wonder stamp set from Practicing Creativity Designs, also available at Artfuldelight.
I just realized that I can also enter this card in the Wee Memories challenge #31. The theme is "dust off that patterned paper."Happy Crafting!!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwww bummer about your DD and thanksgiving!! I love love love love the lo and loving that card...the holly is awesome! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Karen B. said...

Love your card, I thought this sketch was difficult...I like the use of your sentiment panel.

Laurel said...

Great projects! Love that layout!

Court said...

Gorgeous layout and what a pretty card! :)

April said...

Awww, Leeanne, I'm sorry you won't get to spend the Holidays with your daughter. :( Make sure to tell whoever she's with that you need lots of pictures!

AWESOME layout by Jamie!! I love the mix of things she used. ;) I agree about what an awesome value the kit is. I've done 2 layouts, a card, another project, and still have plenty of things left! It's awesome. ;)

Love your card by the way!!
- April

Debbie said...

Jamie's layout is so beautiful! I love how much of the kit she incorporated into her layout! Love the stickles on your Christmas card!

Marlene said...

Fabulous projects, once again! Thanks for sharing!

Mona Pendleton said...

Both your card and LO are wonderful! The sparkly felt leafs looks oh so pretty! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

Clare said...

lovely card and great layout! thanks for playing along this week at the WMSC! : )

Lenet said...

vbeautiful card ! thanks for joining us at WMSC