November 10, 2010

Day 3 - Guest Designer projects

Happy Wednesday! So today is going to be a long day. I will be at school from 8:30am-7pm. Yikes. Unfortunately I have an on campus essay due. I am really not looking forward to it. I need to just get it over with, lol!

First I would like to mention really quick that I have some new adhesive packages from American Crafts. I really like their runner adhesive. For the holidays they came out with a 3 pack, value pack. If you have never tried it, now would be the time. The packs I have available in the store are Dot Runner adhesive + 2 refills and Solid Runner adhesive + 2 refills which would cost $8.50 each. Just the adhesive runs about $5 each and the refills are $4, so retail to purchase each separate would cost $13. Purchase the value pack and purchase from Artfuldelight and you will get a $4.50 savings. Then I also have Dot Runner 3 pack refills that would cost $7.50. Which ends up also being a $4.50 savings. My personal fav is the Dot runner (that's why I have more of that stocked) Be sure to check it out!! :-)

Now on for more good stuff, I have another LO from Elisabeth. Another beauty! LOVE the PP in this kit. Just beautiful. OK I will be honest, when I first saw the frame around the pic I thought it was drawn in and I thought it was totally cool. When I was getting the picture uploaded I realized that Elisabeth used the twine included in the kit to make the frame and NOW I think it is EVEN MORE AWESOME! What a creative idea! Absolutely fabulous LO! Check out Elisabeth's blog to leave some comment love.


Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I love love love the colors and the design! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

April said...

Wow!! Elisabeth, this is an AMAZING layout!!! I absolutely love all the little details. Awesome job!
- April

Tanya said...

So pretty! She was so clever with the twine frame too, so fun!

Marlene said...

Beautiful!!! Way to go, Elisabeth!

Hope your day isn't too long today!

Court said...

Elisabeth! You are SO talented! I LOVE that frame idea!!!

Have the best day possible Leeanne! yucky!