November 22, 2010

YAY, another project

Good Morning my friends! Today I have a card to share with you that DT member Debbie created. Debbie is a fabulous scrapper but she also makes amazing cards.


Debbie used items from the November Monthly kit. Beautiful! I love how she used the doilies from the kit. Check out Debbie's blog for more info about this card.

I am hoping to have the December Monthly kit reveal later today but I am thinking it will be tomorrow.

Did you see my post yesterday about the items I have for sale? If not, click here, I am selling my Cricut Expressions machine and my Bind-it-All and accessories.

Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! That is GORGEOUS! I love love love that flower! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

April said...

Just beautiful Debbie!!
- April

Debbi said...

Gorgeous card!
*smiles*
debbi

Court said...

Gorgeous Debbie!

Leeanne, how can you think of selling your Expression!!?!! But what a deal!

Marlene said...

What can I say that hasn't already been said? BEAUTIFUL!