November 19, 2010

Happy Friday!

Hello everyone! Today I have two cards to share with you that I made. Yesterday was a bit overcast but I was able to get some decent pics, better than if I had taken them inside.



The first card I made most of it a while back but I never added a sentiment or anything. So last night I just heat embossed some black powder and added the embellishment and called it done. The second card I made for my cousin, she had a baby a week ago. Yeah, better late than never, right? I made it to participate in Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #93 over at The Sweetest Thing. The image is from Squigglefly, it's called Bundle of Joy. I printed and colored that image at least a half dozen times. The color kept bleeding when I used the blender pen. So I ended up opting for some paper piecing. I really like the way it turned out better than the colors I chose to color it in anyway.
I have no baby boy PP so I bought some single sheets from my LCS. The twine is from the November Monthly kit and the buttons are a sneak peek from December's kit. I will have the reveal of December's kit on Monday.

Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

Debbi said...

Cute cards! I love the shape of the first card and the image on the baby card.
*smiles*
debbi

Court said...

Fantastic cards, Leeanne!!!

Karen B. said...

Wow, what a fine set of cards. Really like the elegance of the first-the colors and shape- and the second is so cute! The paper piecing is excellent!

Marlene said...

These are both fantastic cards. I'm really lovin' that second one!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh these are BEAUTIFUL! I love love love that flower on the first one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)