November 16, 2010

A LO and a few cards

Yesterday started off like no other day. I woke up, got my travel mug of coffee and drove my daughter to school. I came home and ate breakfast with the rest of the family and then I locked Tony in his room (make sure the kids don't bother him) so he could finish some homework that was due by 7pm. I hung out with the kids, then at noon I got ready for school and an hour later I was on my merry little way. Attended my Accounting class, had my 2 hour break and then attended my Math class that started at 5pm.

Tony then met me up at school with the kids like he always does because our classes are so close together I wouldn't make it home in time for him to drive to school. When I get to the car my Lil Tony is holding his belly and saying he was full. He usually says this when he has to go #2. So Tony proceeds to take him out of the car so I can run him in to the bathroom. Within seconds he starts puking. He got it on Tony's shirt and all over himself. I was informed just seconds before this happened that he had gotten in to the Flinstone's vitamins and ate a few (like 2-3). Child safety cap my butt!!! Now we are not negligent and they were on such a high shelf that even I can barely reach it. Not sure how he got up there because it wasn't like it was in a cabinet and he could have climbed on the counter it was a free standing wire shelf we installed on one of the walls since we have a small kitchen and no room for boxed food and canned goods. So after all that, he had gotten sick because of the few vitamins he ate. After he got sick in the parking lot he was fine. We came home, he ate 2 pieces of bread and then insisted on having some spaghetti. He scarfed it down and then was bouncing off the walls the rest of the night. I didn't mean for the story to be so long but that was how my evening ended. He is fine now and new lesson learned. Lock medicine/vitamins in safe. :-(

Now on to the fun stuff, the crafty projects. Ooooh you guys are gonna like these. I have quite a few pictures to share with you today. One will be a LO that Debbie created and the others are of a card set that Courtney made. Both projects today are FABULOUS! That is all I can say about them, well I could say more but I think that one word sums it up. :-)








So fabulous! I just love all of them. I haven't had a chance to play with the kit yet but just seeing all these fab projects that are created using the November Monthly Kit is totally making me want to sit down and craft with it. LOL! Hope y'all enjoyed.

Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am glad he is ok...that can be scary!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo and those cards!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tanya said...

Lots of gorgeous goodies today! Love that pleated ribbon.
Glad to hear your little one is feeling better.

Catherine said...

All those projects are GORGEOUS...nicely done ladies!

Marlene said...

Those flintstones vitamins look like candy! (They taste pretty good too, as I recall.) My mother used to give them to us when we were kids. I remember always wanting more than one! LOL!

Gorgeous layout - and some fantabulous cards today!

Gave you another little shout out on my blog today. :)

Court said...

Fabulous Debbie!!!

Whew! What a day, Leeanne! Glad it got better at the end of the night!

April said...

Oh my gosh Leeanne, I'm so glad Tony is ok! I'm sure that wasn't much fun to go through. :(

Debbie, your layout is amazing!! I love the negative space because it brings my eye right to your awesome pictures!

Court, I love your set of cards! What a great way to use up some of our scraps. ;)
- April