November 20, 2010

The house where I grew up

Good Morning! Today will be a quick post as I am headed out to Dulles Airport early this morning to get my daughter on her flight to Chicago to spend the week with her dad.

This LO was created using the November Monthly Kit. Be sure to get your hands on it before it's gone, we only have one left. I really LOVE the colors in this LO. I actually just love everything about it. LOL! Debbie creates some amazing LO's. Be sure to stop by her blog!

Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! JUST GORGEOUS! I love love love the design! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

April said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!
- April

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

Love it Debbie!! Dawn

Court said...

I love this LO! Great job, Debbie! :)

LisiB said...

What a GREAT layout. Love how you placed the ribbon. So sweet. I, too, love the tickets. Thez are just so versatile.

Marlene said...

Gorgeous layout, Debbie.

Leanne...have a wonderful weekend!