November 7, 2010

This is the day....

Happy Sunday! I am SO excited to be sharing with you a project that DT member April made. When Jamie and I chose the DT we wanted to make sure we had a variety of talent. We wanted scrappers and card makers to be able to show their talents in a variety of ways using each month's kit. April creates AMAZING cards! Today's card is absolutely no exception.

I LOVE love, love the butterflies. All I can say is beautiful. The papers and twine are from the November kit. Make sure you check out April's blog and leave her some comments! :-)

Ooohh, you are going to want to stop by all week I have some amazing projects to share with you from our guest designer. Plus I will have a bunch of projects to share with you that I created. I have actually been able to craft. AND if I hit 200 followers, I will have a little giveaway! You know I love giveaways. :-)

Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

Court said...

APRIL!!! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! I absolutely LOVE it!!! That scalloped corner piece is fabulous and there isn't enough to say about the butterflies! :) Gorgeous.

Catherine said...

Grogeous card...I love all the little details and it's so feminine with the color palette and dainty butterflies.

April said...

Thank you so much!! I had alot of fun making it. :)
- April

Debbie said...

Love April's card! Absolutely love those beautiful butterflies!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Debbi said...

Gorgeous card!
*smiles*
debbi