November 21, 2010

For Sale

Hey there bloggers! Hope y'all are having a great weekend. I am selling my Cricut Expression machine and my Bind-it-All, details below.

Cricut Expression will include the machine, Stretch You Imagination cartridge and a brand new 12x24 cutting mat. I have the manual and the box (I think) - It is gently used and I am asking $100+shipping


Bind-it-All will include the BIA, space bar, and wire cutters plus a ton of O-wire, Chipboard and inner pages to create mini albums - It is gently used and the O-wire, chipboard and inner pages are brand new - I am asking $80+shipping. This price is not solid because it will determine on how much extra you add as far as O-wire, Chipboard and inner pages.

Please send me an email if you are interested: leeanne@artfuldelight.com

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

D said...

Hey girl, why on earth are you selling your expression? Did you get a prettier new one?